Tree Frog’s canopy tour is designed for participants in reasonably good health. Due to the nature of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
Please review the following participant requirements:
- Tree Frog reserves the right to weigh guest at check-in.
- You must weigh between 75 and 250 lbs.
- You must be in moderate to good health and have average mobility and strength (can lift 50 lbs).
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- You must sign a Release Form prior to participation; a parent or legal guardian must sign the agreement for youth under age 18, and Proper Supervision Requirements must be met.
- You must be able to climb the equivalent of 3 flights of stairs nonstop and hike 1 mile.
- You must have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable.
- Guest is required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- FLIP FLOPS, SLIP ON SHOES, OR OPEN TOE SANDALS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Tennis or hiking shoes with good traction are recommended.
You cannot participate in the canopy tour if you:
- Are pregnant.
- Have recent, reoccurring, or existing injuries.
- Have serious musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Have epilepsy or seizure disorders that do not permit you to drive.
- Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
- Suffer from a heart condition that may require immediate medical attention.
Requirements for children:
We love welcoming guests, both young and old! Tree Frog Canopy Tours is a family-friendly activity -- one of the most unique ways to get outside, get active, and experience nature in an educational, thrilling and memorable way!
Children ages 10 through 17, with proper parental permission and supervision, may participate in our tours. In addition to meeting our participant requirements above, we ask the following:
- ALL participants under the age of 18 MUST have a Participant Agreement Form completed by their parent or legal guardian prior to participating in the Canopy Tour.
- Additionally, guests under the age of 16 MUST be actively accompanied on the tour by their parent/legal guardian OR another adult designated as their supervisor.
- To designate another adult (18 years of age or older) as the supervisor of your child, please complete the Supervised Minor Form AND the Participant Agreement Form, and have your child bring these documents with him/her on the day of their tour.
We look forward to seeing you at Tree Frog Canopy Tours!