Plan Your Trip
Reservations are REQUIRED and the only way to guarantee your tour. Same-day reservations
For the month of November you MUST have a reservation! Please call for same day reservations and availability.
Hours of Operation
- Tours operate 9:00 am - 5:00 pm*
- Our season kicks off the first weekend in May!
- We may open weekends in April; weather dependent.
- We are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Open Thursday-Sunday starting June 29th.
- Closing day for the 2020 season is undetermined but will go through the month of October.
- Tours will leave in groups of 6 every hour.
- Larger groups are advised to schedule separate tour times.
- Guests must arrive 1/2 hour prior to scheduled departure time.
* Hours vary depending on time of season.
What to Wear & Bring on Tree Frog Zip Line Canopy Tour
- Participants should wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather. Check the weather forecast before you come. Tours run rain or shine. However, we will not operate tours in thunder storms, lightening within 5 miles, or high winds.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory.
- FLIP FLOPS, SLIP ON SHOES, OR OPEN TOE SANDALS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Tennis or hiking shoes with good traction are recommended.
- Be sure to bring any medication needed at a moment’s notice, such as inhalers, Epi-pens, or Nitroglycerine pills.
- Halter and spaghetti strap tops are not recommended. You should also avoid wearing short shorts.
- All jewelry and personal possessions should be left at home. Please remove all items from your pockets, such as cell phones and wallets. Cameras that can be secured while on course are permitted. We cannot be responsible for or be able to retrieve dropped items.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Many people bring cameras.
Please wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather, and closed toed shoes. Note that the tour is very close to a stream and it stays a little cooler in the valley. Judge accordingly.