We are looking for energetic, well spoken, hard working, and enthusiastic people to join our team!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Guide guests safely through zip line tours.
- Conduct safety orientations for guests.
- Maintain gear and safety equipment.
- Enforce strict safety rules for our guests.
- Assist with park and zip line maintenance and enhancements.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Must be age 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to complete week long (50-60 hrs) of training and pass ACCT certifications test before employment.
- Must maintain CPR & First Aid certifications before employment.
- Must be physically fit and free of conditions that may inhibit job performance.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Must be comfortable working at heights for extended periods of time, (up to 100 ft.)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, up-beat, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be family and kid friendly & possess a good sense of humor
- Must be flexible in work schedule, and able to work weekend hours.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and possess a high level of integrity.
- Must be willing to work weekends and Holidays.
If you feel you're a good fit for our team please fill out the application on the Employment Application page of the Web site.
For additional information or questions contact email@example.com.